Lip Augmentation Treatments include the use of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC®; Volbella XC®; Vollure XC®; Restylane Silk®; Refyne®; or Defyne®, natural sugar-based Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers that work by adding volume and structure to restore or achieve fuller lips.
Lip augmentation refers to both surgical and non-surgical techniques that add volume to the lips.
However, non-surgical augmentation using dermal fillers can have many benefits over surgical lip implants. Some of these benefits are:
Non-invasive lip augmentation is not permanent. If you don’t like the results, they can be dissolved and your lips returned to their normal state.
Dermal filler procedures require no downtime and involve little to no side effects. You may experience some swelling or bruising around the injection site following the procedure, but this is short-lived and often goes away in a matter of days.
The injection process itself is a short and virtually painless procedure. Non-surgical lip augmentation often takes less than half an hour and requires no anesthesia unless a topical numbing cream is requested. It’s important to choose a reputable and skilled injector.
Using dermal fillers such as Restylane® or Versa+® for lip augmentation can also be done as a trial run before committing to a more permanent surgical procedure. Although, many people prefer to simply renew the fillers rather than go through surgery.
Time in office: 45 minutes
Recovery time: 1-2 Days
Results last: 5 – 12 months
Treatment performed by: *All patients must see our Medical Director John Share DO. before any aesthetic treatments
Starting Cost: $650
PRE & POST TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
3 days before treatment
• AVOID the use of Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Asprin, Excedrin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements (to help prevent bruising)
• AVOID the use of topical products containing Tretionin, Retin-A, Retinols, Retinoids, Glycolic Acids, Alpha Hydroxy-Acid or other “Anti-Aging” products
• AVOID waxing, bleaching, tweezing or the use of hair removal cream around the area to be treated
24 hours before treatment
• AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment (to help prevent bruising)
Day of treatment
• Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment with a clean face (please do not wear makeup)
Post Treatment Instructions
• Do not lie down flat for 4 hours after treatment
• AVOID activities that require you to be bent over at a 90 degree angle for 2 hours after treatment
• AVOID excessive sweating from cardio or other exercise activity for 24 hours after treatment
• AVOID makeup or product application for 24 hours after treatment
• AVOID exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) and/or intense cold for 24 hours after treatment
• AVOID the use of Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Asprin, Excedrin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements for 24 hours after treatment
Isabella Mia Skin Care
3100 Timmons Ln. Suite 390
Houston, TX 77027
Phone: (832) 488-5552
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm